Terms and Use
Use of our website www.bookden.in and its terms and conditions (T and C) are between the user of the website and Book den.
You are requested to read terms with respect to this Website before using the same. By continuing to access or use this website and or any portion of it, you agree that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions stated herein and that you agree at all times to be bound by these Terms and to any updated Terms and conditions that we may publish from time to time (without prior notice).
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other agreements between you and Book den. In no circumstances Book den be held liable for any damages occasioned to you as a consequence of the amendment, disruption, suspension or deletion of its website. You undertake not to disrupt, or attempt to disrupt, the functioning of the website.Book den reserve the right to change any of the Terms and Conditions, which change shall become effective immediately.
1. User Obligations:
1. The below mentioned provisions are for the benefit of Book den, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensers and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
2. You shall use the website for lawful and permitted purposes only.
3. You shall not post or transmit through the website any material which violates or infringes in anyway upon the rights of any person, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
4. You shall not use the website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of other users to become clients of other similar on-line services competitive with the website and/or Book den.
5. You acknowledge and agree that the website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, and sound. The entire contents of the website are copyrighted.
6. It shall be your responsibility to seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content obtained by you from the website or in a website advertised in the website.
7. You shall not send to us any unsolicited ideas. If you send to us any such unsolicited ideas, they shall unconditionally become the property of Book den and you shall have no further claim towards such unsolicited ideas.
8. You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on our website any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of Book den and the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for and you shall indemnify us against all claims, liabilities, actions, proceedings and costs that Book den may be subjected to, whether or not any damage is caused to any third party resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
9. By submitting material to any public area of the website, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted to the Website the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material.
10. You may download copyrighted material from the website only upon purchase. Such downloads shall be only for your personal use. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by the website or under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of Book den and the copyright owner.
11. If any content posted on the website seems copied from another work or if infringing any other copyrighted work, you shall inform us of the same, along with a brief statement of reasons for the same so that we may eliminate such infringing work from the Website.
12. You shall not make any changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice in the material copied from the website. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading the copyrighted material on the website.
13. You acknowledge and agree that all trademarks included in the website are the property of their respective owners. You shall not copy, reproduce or otherwise use the trademarks in the Website except for your personal, non commercial use, unless you are authorized to do so by the owner of the trademark.
14. You shall ensure that you have completed Eighteen (18) years of age at the time of registering on the website.
15. You shall not share your username or password meant to access your account on the website with anyone.
2. Book den's monitoring:
We shall have the right to monitor all the content in the website in order to ensure that there is no violation of the Terms and Conditions. If we find, in our sole discretion, that any content is in violation of the Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable, we reserve the right to remove such content from the website, without prior notice to you. We shall have the exclusive right to refuse to remove material or post certain material on the website.
Information which is specifically identified as confidential at the time of disclosure shall at all times be kept confidential by you and shall not be disclosed to anyone without our prior written consent.
4. Commercial Terms:
You agree that you shall pay all charges and expenses, if any, incurred in connection with use and access of the Website at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Such charges shall be charged to the credit card number provided by you during the purchase. If you fail to pay such charges, we reserve the right to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you for recovery of such charges.
5. Indemnification: :
You shall hold harmless and indemnify us against any loss, damage or liability arising out of or in connection with your use and access of the Website and/or the contents therein.
6. Change in Service: :
Central Books Online reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the availability of the website at any time, and Central Books Online will not be liable to you for any damage or loss caused to you due to its exercise of such right.
7. Reserve the right: :
You may not use the website or the contents therein for any illegal purpose. Book den reserves the right to prohibit you from accessing the website.
8. Right to Receive the Information: :
9. Limitation of Liability: :
Neither Book den nor any of its affiliates shall be liable to you for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory.
10. Arbitration: :
The Terms and Conditions shall be construed according to the laws of India and any dispute arising between you and Book den shall be submitted to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. You agree to subject yourself to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
11. Waiver: :
Waiver of any breach of the Terms and Conditions shall only be in writing and a waiver of a particular breach shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent or continuing breach.
12. Severability: :
If any term or condition of this Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that part shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.
13. Contact: :
Contact us for information concerning terms and conditions, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Reach of service support contact customer service by email@example.com or by Phone at +91-40-42603772.