Use of our website bookden.in and its terms and conditions (T and C) are between the user of the website and Book denYou are requested to read terms with respect to this Website before using the same. By continuing to access or use this website and or any portion of it, you agree that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions stated herein and that you agree at all times to be bound by these Terms and to any updated Terms and conditions that we may publish from time to time (without prior notice).
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other agreements between you and Book den. In no circumstances Book den be held liable for any damages occasioned to you as a consequence of the amendment, disruption, suspension or deletion of its website. You undertake not to disrupt, or attempt to disrupt, the functioning of the website. Book den reserve the right to change any of the Terms and Conditions, which change shall become effective immediately.
User Obligations:1. The below mentioned provisions are for the benefit of Book den, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensers and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
2. You shall use the website for lawful and permitted purposes only.
3. You shall not post or transmit through the website any material which violates or infringes in anyway upon the rights of any person, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
4. You shall not use the website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of other users to become clients of other similar on-line services competitive with the website and/or Book den.
5. You acknowledge and agree that the website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, and sound. The entire contents of the website are copyrighted.
6. It shall be your responsibility to seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content obtained by you from the website or in a website advertised in the website.
7. You shall not send to us any unsolicited ideas. If you send to us any such unsolicited ideas, they shall unconditionally become the property of Book den and you shall have no further claim towards such unsolicited ideas.